National Association of Mobile Entertainers and the 2017 New York DJCON
N.A.M.E. will be exhibiting at the 2017 New York DJCON,
Saturday, November 18th from 12 pm to 7 pm
Marriott Marquis in Times Square located at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
New York DJCON unites the global DJ community for one day of networking, education, innovation, inspiration and partying. Over 1000 people attended last year, please join N.A.M.E. this year for everything DJ: learn about exciting innovative technology from the world’s leading brands. There will be live DJ performances and celebrity appearances. Meet your favorite DJ’s from Radio and TV. Mix and mingle with legendary DJ’s and shop exclusive deals from top brands like Peavey, Pioneer DJ, Numark, Roland DAS Audio and more. Visit www.nydjcon.com to purchase your tickets now and learn more.
Use Code NAME FOR A 25% DISCOUNT .
We are offering our $99 Show Special for your annual N.A.M.E. membership fee which entitles you to our discount insurance rates as well as many other benefits.
- Jazzy Jeff Interview: “I Lost All My Tunes 5 Minutes Before A Gig” – We caught up with Jazzy Jeff at last week’s BPM | Pro show for an exclusive chat
- First Look: Reloop Touch Controller For Virtual DJ – Check out this four-deck, touchscreen controller
- First Look: Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 Sampler & Sequencer – We get a hands-on look at Pioneer DJ’s brand new device
- Kissy Sell Out Interview: “When They Say It Can’t Be Done, Find A Way To Do It!” – The high-energy performance DJ sits with us and shares his success tips
- BPM | PRO 2017 Roundup: The Last Ever BPM Show! – The best of what was on display at the show floor
- 4 Ways To Create Memorable DJ Shows That Pull Crowds – Advice on creating unforgettable performances
- How To Charge Higher Fees For Your Mobile DJ Gigs – Quick tips on positioning yourself to get paid better
- Ableton Live 9.7.5 Released: Is Live 10 Around The Corner? – Rumours about Ableton Live’s next big update have been making rounds on social media
- Pioneer DJ Announces DM-40BT Bluetooth Speakers – Check out these Bluetooth-equipped desktop monitors
- Should DJs Have A Profile On LinkedIn? – Here’s why it may be worth spending time on LinkedIn
- Friday Five: 10 Venues Where Dance Genres Were Invented – Our weekly roundup of DJ news from around the web
- Your Questions: Is It OK To DJ Off Of An External Hard Drive? – Our advice when it comes to spinning with tracks that aren’t on your laptop’s hard drive
- Over To You: Have You Ever Disappointed A Client? – Ever got a bad review from a wedding or function client? Our readers chime in…
“More than anything, I like the improvisation of jazz. That’s the same thing with DJing. There’s so much improvisation you can do… you’re capturing a vibe and just going with it.” – Jazzy Jeff
Weekly Emails and Tools for DJ’s provided by Digital DJ Tips
Shared by Phil Morse
- Head To Head: Technics 1200 MK2 Vs Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 – The legend goes against the newcomer in our latest Head To Head feature
- Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 & DJM-900NXS2 Now Come In White – Pioneer DJ’s flagship media player and mixer get the limited edition treatment
- 5 Reasons Why Music Streaming Isn’t Quite Ready For DJs Yet – Here’s why downloading and owning your music is still crucial for DJs
- Pioneer DJ Unveils Gold DDJ-SX2-N Controller – This four-channel Serato DJ controller gets blinged out
- Music Gives You Goosebumps? You Could Be A “Natural” DJ… – Your brain may be wired differently if you react strongly to music
- Hercules Updates DJUCED 40 App, Adds Tweaks & Mix Out Feature – A new version of DJUCED 40 just rolled out
- Do We Really Need To Say “Female” DJs? – Do gender “tags” help or hurt?
- Friday Five: 7 Music Industry Facts You Need To Know – Our weekly roundup of DJ news from around the web
- Your Questions: Best Free Live Streaming Services For DJs? – Our suggestions for broadcasting your DJ sets
- Your Questions: How Do I Give A Toast As A Wedding DJ? – Or what to say about the couple when you don’t even know them personally
- Over To You: Where Can I Get DJ Insurance? – You may need coverage later on. Our readers chime in…
“I think there’s a time and place for any kind of music. Just as you never eat the same type of food all year round.” – Laidback Luke
Take one of our DJ courses: www.digitaldjtips.